1. The content of the pages of the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither FTR INTERNATIONAL INC nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and FTR INTERNATIONAL INC expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on the Site is entirely at your own risk, for which FTR INTERNATIONAL INC shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
4. This Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to FTR INTERNATIONAL INC. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this Site, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Site.
6. Unauthorized use of this Site may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this Site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that FTR INTERNATIONAL INC endorses the website(s). FTR INTERNATIONAL INC has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this Web site.
9. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES This Web site may contain links to Web sites operated by parties other than FTR International Inc. Such links are provided for your convenience only. FTR International Inc does not control such Web sites, and is not responsible for their contents. FTR International Inc inclusion of links to such Web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Web sites or any association with their operators.
10. NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE As a condition of your use of this Web site, you warrant to FTR International Inc that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
11. SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE Software (if any) that is made available to download from this Web site ("Software") is the copyrighted work of FTR International Inc and/or its suppliers. Your use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ("License Agreement"). You may not install or use any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement unless you first agree to the License Agreement terms. For any Software not accompanied by a license agreement, FTR International Inc hereby grants to you, the user, a personal, non-transferable license to use the Software for viewing and otherwise using this Web site in accordance with these terms and conditions, and for no other purpose provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Please note that all Software, including without limitation all HTML code and ActiveX controls contained in this Web site, is owned by FTR International Inc and/or its suppliers and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT. You acknowledge that the Software, and any accompanying documentation and/or technical information, is subject to applicable export control laws and regulations of the USA. You agree not to export or re-export the Software, directly or indirectly, to any countries that are subject to USA export restrictions.
13. SERVICE CONTACT Contact webmaster@FTRINTLINC.COM with questions or problems with this Web site.
14. ACCESS RESTRICTION FTR International Inc reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Web site or any portion thereof without notice.
15. MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FTR International Inc reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Web site is offered.
16. GENERAL You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and FTR International Inc as a result of this agreement or use of this Web site. FTR International Inc's performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of FTR International Inc's right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Web site or information provided to or gathered by FTR International Inc with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and FTR International Inc with respect to this Web site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and FTR International Inc with respect to this Web site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters and/or data mentioned herein are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product or event. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES: All contents of this Web site are: Copyright 1984-2012 FTR International Inc and/or its suppliers, at 8707 Research Dr., Irvine CA 92618.